By Anke Roux
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 20cm or 30cm baking tray with olive oil.
2. Shape the dough into a rough oval and press it into the base of the tray so that it fills the entire tray.
3. Place apples, feta, herbs, almonds, and seasoning into a bowl and toss with oil until well coated.
4. Tip the apple mixture onto the dough and spread it out evenly.
5. Press the mixture into the dough using your fingers.
6. Drizzle with the extra olive oil.
7. Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
8. Serve draped with ham and scattered with microgreens or rocket.
Pink Lady® apple rings 4 ways
Sjokolade appel en vanielje malvapoeding
Wholewheat drop scones with Pink Lady® apples
Winter Apple Salad
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk