By Herman Lensing
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line 18-cm loaf pan with baking paper and spray well with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Beat butter, Speculoos, sugar and vanilla together until light and creamy.
3. Add eggs one by one while beater is running.
4. Add crème fraîche and beat well until combined.
5. Fold in flour, cornflour and salt and mix to a smooth batter. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Place Pink Lady® apple slices on top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7. Leave in pan for 5 minutes to cool. Turn out onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
8. Decorate as follows: Mix icing sugar, vanilla, Speculoos and butter together until smooth.
9. Place cooled cake on serving plate and spoon icing mixture over.
10. Leave to stand for 30 minutes for the icing to set.
11. Cut into slices and serve.
Pink Lady® Apple and Cheese Croquettes
Pink Lady® apple roses
Pink Lady® dark-chocolate bark
Divine Swiss Style Muesli with Pink Lady® Apples
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk