By Herman Lensing
1. Place the cider, vinegar, and water in a medium-sized saucepan. Add sugar.
2. Stir the mixture over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Increase the heat and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Peel the Pink Lady® apples but leave the stalks intact.
5. Half and remove core of each apple with melon baller.
6. Place in hot pickle liquid and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the heat and let apples cool down in liquid.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
2. Throw the onions, garlic, sage, and stock in a roasting pan and place the pork belly on top, skin-side up.
3. Sprinkle the baking powder over the pork belly and rub it into the skin with your fingertips.
4. Scatter the fennel seeds over the top.
5. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Place the uncovered pan in the hot oven and roast for 2 hours or until the skin (crackling) is puffed up.
7. Keep a close eye on the liquid in the roasting pan – if it evaporates too quickly, add more stock.
8. Increase the oven temperature to 180 °C and roast for another 15 minutes until the crackling is golden brown.
Pink Lady® Apple Bake
Pink Lady® lollipops
Pink Lady® apple & granola crumble
Pink Lady® Appel Suurlemoen Meringue Koek
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk