By Venue DARIA
1. Preheat oven to 180 ̊C. Place cupcake moulds or papers in a cupcake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together eggs, oil, white sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Mix in flour, bicarb, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pecans. Stir in carrots and the Pink Lady® Apples. Spoon into prepared cupcake pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cakes comes out clean.
5. Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before icing.
To Make Frosting:
In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence.
Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Frost the cooled cupcakes and garnish with pecan nuts.
Pink Lady® Apple stuffed with Almonds and Dried Fruit
Pink Lady® Apple & Date balls
Pink Lady® Thai Chicken Salad
Baked Pink Lady® Apple Salad with Pecans and Feta
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk