By Herman Lensing
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel, half, and core Pink Lady® apples.
3. Place water and sugar in a 20 cm cast-iron pan over gentle heat.
4. Let it cook until light caramel forms.
5. Add butter and stir until melted.
6. Place Pink Lady® apples cut side facing up into caramel.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
8. Place the pastry onto the apples and tuck in the edges. Cut off excess pastry.
9. Bake for 35 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
10. Cool for 5 minutes, then carefully invert onto a serving plate and serve with crème fraîche.
Quick and simple baked Pink Lady® apples with Cinnamon spiced Custard
Pink Lady® Apple Tarts
Baked Pink Lady® Apple Roses
Lamb meatballs with Pink Lady® apples
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk