By Feathers Lodge, Rosendal
1. Preheat oven to 180°C .
2. Combine whiskey, sugar, spices, eggs and cream.
3. Grease a large 15cm deep loaf tin with butter.
4. Arrange 2½ slices of bread on bottom of loaf tin.
5. Cover with a ⅓ of the raisins and apple pieces.
5. Arrange 2½ more slices; cover with raisins and apples. Repeat a third time until all the ingredients are used up. Don’t place any raisins or apple on top layer of bread.
6. Pour whiskey mixture over bread until absorbed. Bake for about 1 hour, until firm.
7. Cool over night and serve cold or warm.
8. Serve with ice- cream.
Colourful Pink Lady® apple crisps
Pink Lady® & Gruyère Focaccia
German Pink Lady® Apple Cake
Pink Lady® Wholewheat Carrot Cake Muffins with Cream Cheese Icing
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk